Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I love you Pandora Radio!

Thank goodness for Pandora online radio.

When I don't particularly care to listen to the idle banter of the two girls sitting next to me talking about what so-and-so guy said or did last night and [insert random drama here] so loudly as if they want the whole computer lab to hear, I just put in my earbuds and escape to the sound of...

... The Killers
or Phoenix
or John Williams
or Jimmy Eat World
or The Format
or The Ting Tings
or Arcade Fire
or The Postal Service
or Weezer
or Coldplay
or John Mayer
or Imogen Heap
or Ingrid Michaelson
or Josh Ritter
or Bloc Party
or Michael Buble
or Susan Boyle
or Claude Debussey
... or whatever else I want to listen to besides I think you know what!

2 comments:

Ashley Arnold said...

1. Love Pandora.
2. LOVE your new blog look. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

G-rant said...

Pandora is the only reason I'll enter the no SHHH zone!