Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bye Bye Beardie

I grew out my beard this Christmas. I think I actually look decently alright with a beard... probably because the people around me are so nice and supportive about it.

And although I spend most of the rest of the 11 1/2 months of the year bare-faced, whenever I shave after a week or two of not, I think I look somehow different than "normal." I know it's just because I have become used to my face having hair on it, but still it gives me a bit of a shock when all of a sudden my face is NaKeD. Here is the progression of the shaving...

Prelude.

Overture.

Interlude.

Finale.

And this concludes the tragic tale of the death of my beard for another semester at BYU. I think with a mustache, I look like a British pilot from the 1800's or something. Or maybe even George Banks.

Anyway, may the beard rest in peace.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

i miss the beard, yes. i. do.

Tim and Sara said...

Mooney! I was on facebook and your profile randomly came up, so I thought I would see on your profile what you're up to and then I found your blog. Congratulations on getting engaged! I'm very excited for you. My husband and I just had a baby girl 3 months ago. Check out our blog if you'd like and hope all is well!

Tim and Sara said...

BTW, does anyone call you Mooney anymore??

emily Stoddard said...

random thought: you should be where's waldo for halloween :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!!