Monday, May 10, 2010

Here's to my Mom

My mother.

I could say so much about her.

Yet, she deserves so much more praise than I could ever say.

Oh, the books that could, and should be written about her.... Volumes!

Let me at least just try to explain the wonder that is Pamela Mooney....


She has the biggest heart I've ever met and cares about so much. She's so pretty and yet so resilient and strong. The most determined and resolute person I have ever met and truly an inspiration to all who meet her, especially those who know her well.


She's the glue that binds this family together. She sets a standard by her example and the way she lives her life. She is full of faith and charity.


She had to put up with this:


And this:


And even this:


And still she loved us! What a miraculous woman. What did I do to deserve such a comfort in my life? I may never know, but this much I do know, that I am blessed to call you Mother. I love you mom!

And in the words of Abraham Lincoln, emphatically echoed by myself,

"All that I am or hope to be I owe to my angel mother."

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Love,

Daniel

2 comments:

Pam said...

Thank you Daniel for the sweet tribute. The Lord has truly been good to us. I have six amazing miracles in my life!

Michelle said...

Ode to our mother! She is amazing, isn't she?! I LOVE HER! Thanks for sharing your heart, Daniel!