Tuesday, October 19, 2010

An Update In My World of Sports

To the Texas Rangers, regarding the outcome of the ALCS game 3...

At least someone can stick it to the Yankees at home: Rangers 8, Yanks 0.

Cliff Lee, you're the man. Almost single handedly shut down the "Damn Yankee's" usually explosive offense, keeping them to 2 hits and no runs. A near perfect performance. Go Rangers! In fact, Go whoever is playing those pin-striped pin-heads!



To my boys in blue, BYU Cougar Football, regarding the TCU game last Saturday...

I have no comment other than I am embarrassed and my only consolation is that we stopped their shut-out streak.

Oh and at least our colors aren't Purple! Seriously. At the end of the day, I'm glad I don't have to wear purple to show my school spirit. 'Nuf said.



To the Phoenix Suns, regarding their performance in the preseason...

You have lost 5 of 6 preseason games. I hope you guys are faking us all out because you better pick it up and stop playing like a bunch of nanny goats for the regular season. Opening day is only a week away!

No comments: