Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What can I even do?

What on earth is a guy to do when I'm here in the computer lab and someone across from me has his head phones in his ear while apparently doing his homework and is singing along to who-knows-what-song(!?!) because whatever he is singing more than likely does not even remotely resemble what he is listening to.

In fact, I have no idea if he even knows that he's singing at all.

It sounds like an even more whispy and airy version of radiohead because he's singing under his breath, but it's somehow higher than falsetto. Whatever the 'h' it is, it's annoying the 'h' out of me!

I plead with you all, if you EVER hear me singing like that in public, please please please throw something at me to at least make me aware that I sound like a dying fairy. I would then stop singing immediately before I continue to make a fool of myself and annoy everyone within earshot of my faint whispery voice.

No comments: