Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank you Career Fair!

Just when I was stressing about what I am going to do this summer for work, especially since Jen and I are getting married in June and the idea of taking on the role of "provider" seems beyond me (Jen will likely be my Sugar Mama for a while until I graduate... I love you JJ Baby!), I got a call this morning from an unknown caller.

I'm glad I answered because it was an engineering firm in Salt Lake that said they got my resume from the last Engineering Career Fair a couple months ago at BYU and they wanted to set up an interview next week for a job with them that would start this summer!

Everything seems to be coming together. And even if I don't get this particular job (I am going to do my absolute best to get it, mind you!), it's just proof that you reap what you sow, especially in these times. You can't let discouragement get you down or keep you from even trying because the prospects are too bleak. You have to put yourself out there and "plant seeds" in order to "reap the harvest"... any kind of harvest!

The Lord is Good to us!

Amen!

and Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Ashley Arnold said...

Wow! That is AWESOME Daniel! Congrats!!

Annie said...

Wahoo!! You never know about those randoms...