Friday, March 19, 2010

Three Months!

Ok. Ok. Can it come any faster please?

Are we there yet?... Are we there yet?... Are we there yet?...

It's only 3 months from TODAY that I get to be married to this girl:


Which also means that our engagement is almost half-way over! You see, I gave that ring to Jennifer Leigh Bloomfield nearly 3 months ago on New Years Eve. And I thought back then that I liked her. Boy was I ever wrong! That is, I was wrong by comparison because I love her now so much more than I did back then and way more than I ever thought I was capable of (and I was crazy in love with her then). And I also thought I was very anxiously waiting and excited for the grand opening of In-N-Out Burger in Orem, UT, but boy was I wrong! I look forward to being married in the Temple to this Lovely Lady at least eleventy times more than that!

Jen is my best friend and I can hardly believe that I am so fortunate to have her in my life and even more, that she wants me in hers! I love spending time with her, no matter what we are doing. I make a spectacle of myself and she thinks I'm cute or funny. She likes my crazy ideas and even plays along with them. We have the greatest adventures, including the totally spontaneous ones. I love her now and always. Why? Too many reasons. I just do.

I feel like I'm in that "Coke-Zero" commercial:

"Come on Scientists. We are already bending the rules of taste. Isn't it time we bent the rules of... time?!" In the meantime, I'll just wait for someone to invent time-travel and put out a "want ad" for something like this:

Wanted:

1 time machine to go
3 months into the future

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love you, you know!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Arnold said...

Oh my gosh - you guys are the cutest couple. It makes me so happy that you're getting married!!!!!!