Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nov. 19th Couldn't Possibly Come Too Soon!

Yes, it is confirmed. The beloved In-N-Out is coming to Orem, UT!

Jen and I had some fun at the nearly completed building last night... and I really can't tell what's not finished, other than maybe the drive through... Anyway, the security guard in the parking lot said he thought it was supposed to open November 19th. And I actually called Customer Service and asked when the anticipated grand opening will be because I couldn't find anything online to concur with the security guard dude, and the friendly lady said, and I quote, "That's a tentative opening date of
November 19th, or the week before Thanksgiving."

If you look closely you can see that the lights are all on! A good sign...
Quality You Can Taste


Jen, being so cute and excited!

Also, I'm pretty dang excited!... if you couldn't tell.

Me, eating an imaginary double double, Peter Pan style.

Where we'll be picking up our orders.

Walking up the drive thru

Dang... it's locked!


If that girl was standing in front of the restaurant, I don't see how anyone could stay away...
I know I couldn't!


November 19th, please get here quick!

2 comments:

Theresa Mooney said...

I would like to confirm a thought you may have already had: There will be a HUGE A** line for that double double you want. You will have to Peter Pan it for probably close to an hour! Good luck with that. You should probably just come to AZ for Thanksgiving and you can have In-N-Out here. What are you doing to Thanksgiving anyway? Jen's or here? Bye now.

Jennifer said...

i am so excited. lets go here. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez? ASAP