Friday, November 20, 2009

Now That's The Stuff!

Okay, so sometimes I really crave this stuff...


...actually, I crave it almost all the time!


It all goes back to my freshman year when I had "Dining Plus" and I could get anything I wanted out of the vending machine with my "play money." I had an almost daily diet of crumb donettes and BYU Creamery chocolate milk! Is that bad?

Now, even without Dining Plus I find myself succumbing to the cravings, especially on days when I didn't pack a lunch and when I have money on my student signature card. It doesn't help that there's a vending machine just around the corner from where I study. I guess I'm just part-lazy and part-I-really-just-love-this-stuff!

2 comments:

Ashley Arnold said...

That's totally what it was... play money! ha ha

Theresa Mooney said...

I hope if given the chance you would take a raised crumb donut from an Asian donut shop in CA over those crap donettes at least.