Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chrissy Mooney, Provo's Next Shining Star!

Breaking News!!!

After months of waiting (really, it's been years, as you'll see later in this post), my amazing baby sister,
Chrissy Mooney, who undoubtedly hates being referred to as the "baby," just today was finally accepted among the ranks of the truest, the bluest, the BYU Cougars!

Here she is!...

This is us at a quarter past silly on Christmas at Grandma's house
(Chrissy is the "baby" on the front left, along with Annie, Joey and myself)

A longtime Mooney tradition: Spiderman Undies
(Chrissy is the one with the Donatello all over her extremely hard-core game face)

Even as a High School Junior she came to Provo to spend her Fall break

Destined for BYU greatness when she became "true blue" well before even finishing high school!

BYU Football! Once again, she's still in High School!

...I just like this picture of her (sorry Chrissy, I couldn't resist)

Look out Provo, here she comes!

I mean seriously guys, I fully realize that she's a hawtie pa'tawdy and I am a very protective big brother if you know what I mean!

'Nuff said.

So, there you have it folks. My wonderfully talented, athletic, smarty-pants, happy-go-lucky, fun and funny sister, Christine Jean Mooney (her fake middle name), is gonna spend her first semester of college at BYU at the same time I have my very last one! Oh, it's going to be a party and a half!

Love you Chrissy and I can't wait 'till this Fall!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

gooooo chrissy!

Chrissy Mooney said...

Thanks for the tribute!! You are the best hilbilly protective older brother there is, and I can't wait for the party!!! Watch out BYU here I come!! :)